Discover this wonder of the world with a guide exclusively for you and your travel companions. Your official Alhambra Tour Guide will meet and greet you upon arrival and will take you on a 3-hour accessible tour. Enjoy his commentary on the history of the Alhambra and the occupation of Spain by the Moors. Take in the stunning views of the city of Granada from above. Depending on your wishes and requirements, the guide will take you to the Nasrid Palaces, the Palace of Charles V, the Alcazaba (not accessible) and the Generalife Gardens.
- Skip the line tickets Alhambra and Generalife
- 2,5 to 3 hour accessible Alhambra tour with official Alhambra guide
- This is a fully private tour with no other participants. You will get full attention of the guide and (s)he will be able to adjust the tour to your pace and specific interests
- You will receive a copy of our ‘Granada Accessibility Guide’, including useful tips about accessible sights, routes and restaurants in Granada
- Tour guaranteed available in English and Spanish; other languages on request (German, Dutch, French)
The visit will be totally adapted to your accessibility needs and you will follow a carefully planned fully accessible route. The main areas of the Alhambra are wheelchair friendly, like the Hall of the Ambassadors and the Court of the Lions. You can also visit the Palacio de Carlos V and most parts of the picturesque Generalife Gardens, from where you can enjoy the beautiful view over the city and the gypsy quarter Albaicin. Some areas of the Alhambra are not accessible. Consequently you will not be able to go to the towers and some upstairs rooms. However, you will be able to see many of the major sights. The Alhambra provides a free wheelchair service and adapted toilets.
How to get there?
This private tour starts at the main entrance of the Alhambra.
If you prefer to travel with private transportation, we can provide an accessible taxi/minivan (max. 1 wheelchair and 5 passengers) from your Granada hotel. You can also choose for a fully adapted luxurious minibus (max. 4 wheelchairs and 7 passengers) from the Costa del Sol and the cruise terminal of Malaga.
Extra costs for transportation are not included in the prices mentioned at the website.
The price for the Guided Alhambra Tour is € 230,- for 2 people up to € 350,- for 10 people. There will be an extra supplement of € 35,- for tours on Saturdays and holidays.
- Please note that this tour is non-refundable.
- Tickets for the Alhambra are limited and should be ordered far in advance, preferably 6-12 weeks ahead of your visit
- The date and time of access to the Nasrid Palaces is expressly written on the ticket. The visit to these spaces must be done within the specific time slot indicated on the admission ticket.
- You have to provide personal details in order to get admission to the Alhambra. We will request for your ID document number, age, sex and nationality after availability confirmation. Each person needs to bring his or her ID document at the visit.