Enjoy a 2-hour accessible city tour through the beautiful city of Cordoba and explore its ancient sites and medieval charms with a knowledgeable official guide. You will visit the historical centre with its narrow streets and famous patios. Ofcourse you will get to see the most important sights of Cordoba, such as the Roman Bridge, the Mezquita, the Baños Califales and the Alcázar. The city’s present charm is largely tied to its Moorish past. Today, Cordoba retains traces of the former glory. Truly a treasure astonishing every visitor.
- 2 hour accessible city tour Córdoba with official guide
- Tour available in English, Dutch and Spanish
- This is a private tour, no other participants. You will get full attention of the guide and (s)he will be able to adjust the tour to your pace and specific interests
- Visits and entrance fees to the monuments are not included
- You will receive a copy of our ‘Córdoba Accessibility Guide’, including useful tips about accessible sights, routes and restaurants
- We recommend you to allow plenty of time for a meal and a visit to the Mezquita
Because Cordoba is an ancient city, it also means that you will come across some cobblestoned streets and plazas. During this tour the local guide will consider your accessibility requirements. We can discuss your particular needs in advance or you can discuss them with the guide and decide on the best route to take during the tour. We follow the most flat and easy paths and use wheelchair accessible sidewalks and pedestrian streets whenever possible.
How to get there?
This private tour starts from your hotel in the centre of Cordoba. If you are staying somewhere else, we can make individual arrangements about the best meeting point.
If you prefer to travel with private transportation, we can provide an accessible taxi/minivan (max. 1 wheelchair and 5 passengers) or a fully adapted luxurious minibus (max. 4 wheelchairs and 7 passengers) from the Costa del Sol.
You can also reach Cordoba by high-speed-train from Malaga and Seville. We will be happy to advise on train connections and prices.
Extra costs for transportation are not included in the prices mentioned at the website.
Prices start from 30 euros per person (based on 5 or more persons).