With a minimum amount of walking or wheeling, this step-free and flat tour is designed to help you experience the beauty of Malaga. Discover the must-see places as you explore the historical town centre. A private guide will escort you on this 2,5 hour city tour. You get to see monuments, hidden places, and the city’s major attractions as the Fortress of Alcazaba, the Roman Theatre and the birthplace of Picasso. The guide tells you interesting stories and fun facts and leads you through the convenient and accessible streets.
- 2,5 hour accessible city tour Malaga with official guide
- Tour available in English, Dutch and Spanish
- This is a private tour, no other participants. You will get full attention of the guide and (s)he will be able to adjust the tour to your pace and specific interests
- Visits and entrance fees to the monuments are not included
- You will receive a copy of our ‘Malaga Accessibility Guide’, including useful tips about accessible sights, routes and restaurants
Malaga is a great destination for a city tour because of its accessibility and compact city centre. As a flat city, it naturally lends itself to easy wheeling. Apart from a few gentle slopes, most of the city centre is flat including the long seafront promenade. Several areas are completely pedestrianized with smooth surfaces and easy to navigate for wheelchair users. You will find some mild cobblestones in a few areas but they do not pose any major obstacle.
How to get there?
This private tour starts either from your hotel in the historic centre of Malaga or at the Plaza de la Constitución. Cruise passengers can start their tour at the Plaza de la Marina, where all cruise ships' courtesy buses will stop.
If you prefer to travel with private transportation, we can provide an accessible taxi/minivan (max. 1 wheelchair and 5 passengers) or a fully adapted luxurious minibus (max. 4 wheelchairs and 7 passengers).
You can also reach Malaga by train from Fuengirola, Benalmadena or Torremolinos.
Extra costs for transportation are not included in the prices mentioned at the website.
Prices start from 30 euros per person.