Your private guide will take you on this 2,5 hour accessible city tour and show you the highlights of Sevilla. You will see the famous Cathedral and its Giralda tower, the Royal Palace Real Alcázar, the Golden Tower (Torre del Oro) and the most beautiful square in Andalucía: the Plaza de España. At each stop, your guide will tell you fascinating stories and fun facts. Today, Seville is best known for its tapas scene, and two major festivals which both take place in spring: solemn Semana Santa (Holy Week) and joyous Feria de Abril (the April fair).
- 2,5 hour accessible city tour Sevilla with official guide
- a refreshing drink (soda, wine or beer) is included in the price
- Tour available in English, Dutch, German and Spanish
- This is a private tour, no other participants. You will get full attention of the guide and (s)he will be able to adjust the tour to your pace and specific interests
- Visits and entrance fees to the monuments are not included
- You will receive a copy of our ‘Seville Accessibility Guide’, including useful tips about accessible sights, routes and restaurants
- We recommend you to allow plenty of time for a meal and a visit to the Cathedral or the Real Alcazar.
Sevilla is the perfect destination for an accessible tour because of its many sights in the city centre. Most of the city centre is accessible to roll in a wheelchair, as it has curb free and flat floor. We follow the most flat and easy paths and make use of wheelchair accessible sidewalks and pedestrian streets whenever possible.
How to get there?
This private tour starts from your hotel in the centre of Seville. If you are staying somewhere else, we can make individual arrangements about the best meeting point.
If you prefer to travel with private transportation, we can provide an accessible taxi/minivan (max. 1 wheelchair and 5 passengers) or a fully adapted luxurious minibus (max. 4 wheelchairs and 7 passengers) from the Costa del Sol.
You can also reach Seville by high-speed-train from Malaga and Cordoba. We will be happy to advise on train connections and prices.
Extra costs for transportation are not included in the prices mentioned at the website.
Prices start from 29 euros per person.