Córdoba is a great place for an accessible tapas tour. It is a Mecca not only for architecture and culture, but also for food. Learn all about an important part of the Southern Spanish culture - food - and its significance in daily life. In this accessible tapas tour we stop in a number of authentic 'Tabernas'. While you taste various typical local dishes from Córdoba, your guide tells you the story behind the tapas. Local food and terrace hopping is a great way to experience Cordoba! Along the way you will also see the main sights and discover Cordoba’s incredible history.
- 2,5 hour accessible tapas tour Cordoba with official guide
- 3 drinks and 3 tapas (starter, main and desert) in 3 different accessible locations
- Tour available in English, Dutch and Spanish
- This is a private tour, no other participants. You will get full attention of the guide and he will be able to adjust the tour to your pace and specific interests
- You will receive a copy of our ‘Córdoba Accessibility Guide’, including useful tips about accessible sights, routes and restaurants.
- Minimum of 2 people required.
The whole itinerary for this tapas tour has easy access between the different restaurants. We follow a mostly flat path along the tour. The guide is from Cordoba and knows the city very well. All the locations on the food tour are wheelchair accessible and the last restaurant has adapted bathrooms available.
How to get there?
If you prefer to travel with private transportation, we can provide an accessible taxi/minivan (max. 1 wheelchair and 5 passengers) or a fully adapted luxurious minibus (max. 4 wheelchairs and 7 passengers) from the Costa del Sol.
You can also reach Cordoba by high-speed-train from Malaga and Seville. We will be happy to advise on train connections and prices.
Extra costs for transportation are not included in the prices mentioned at the website.
Prices start from 80 euros per person.