Seville is possibly the best city in Spain for a Tapas Tour. Why? Because it has the largest number of bars per inhabitant anywhere in the world! More important, they are offering an amazing range of food. We have put together a yummie Tapas Tour through the center of Sevilla. Your guide will take you to several bars and restaurants to let you taste a mix of modern and classic tapas. Of course all Tapas are accompanied by tasty drinks and coulorful stories. Consequently you will learn all about the history, culture and customs associated with the tapas. Just sit back and enjoy the Andalucian tapas like a local. Don't worry about how to find the right restaurants, understand the menu and order at the bar. We will do that for you!
- 2,5 hour accessible tapas tour Sevilla with official guide
- Various tapas and drinks in 3 different accessible bars and restaurants
- Tour available in English, Dutch, German and Spanish
- This is a private tour, no other participants. You will get full attention of the guide and he will be able to adjust the tour to your pace and specific interests
- You will receive a copy of our ‘Sevilla Accessibility Guide’, including useful tips about accessible sights, routes and restaurants.
- Minimum of 2 people required.
All the locations on the food tour are wheelchair accessible. Adapted bathrooms available at minimum 1 location. Maximum of 15 minutes of walking/rolling in between stops.
How to get there?
This private tour starts from your hotel in the centre of Seville. If you are staying somewhere else, we can make individual arrangements about the best meeting point.
If you prefer to travel with private transportation, we can provide an accessible taxi/minivan (max. 1 wheelchair and 5 passengers) or a fully adapted luxurious minibus (max. 4 wheelchairs and 7 passengers) from the Costa del Sol.
You can also reach Seville by high-speed-train from Malaga and Cordoba. We will be happy to advise on train connections and prices.
Extra costs for transportation are not included in the prices mentioned at the website.
Prices start from 55 euros per person.