Pablo Picasso (1881-1973) was born in Málaga, a city with a wide cultural heritage. You can see his innovative works in the Picasso Museum which is located in the Buena vista Palace. This National Monument was rehabilitated between 2001 and 2003 for this specific reason. The museum shows the wide range of styles, materials and techniques he mastered. You will see work from his earliest academic studies to his late paintings in the 1970s.
The main entrance has a 15 cm step and then a staircase. People with reduced mobility access through an alternative entrance to the left of the main door. The museum is distributed over 2 floors. Its itinerary is accessible using the elevator. There is adequate space for the circulation and manoeuvring of wheelchair users and they have 2 adapted toilets; one for men and one for women.
- General entrance is 9 euros
- Reduced entrance is 6 euros
- Disabled people have free admission
- Children under 16 have free admission
- March- June: from 10.00 - 19.00 hrs
- July- August: from 10.00 - 20.00 hrs
- September- October: from 10.00 - 19.00 hrs
- November- February: from 10.00 -19.00 hrs